Autoclave Sterilisation Indicator Tape
£10 (incl. VAT)
Our premium adhesive autoclave indicator tape changes colour after desired temperature of 121°C (15psi) for 15-20 minutes has been reached.
It’s perfect for ensuring correct sterilisation of medium or materials has been achieved and is used in laboratories world wide.
Suitable for beginners and advanced mushroom cultivators alike, our sterilisation indicator tape can be used when sterilising substrate, grain or other autoclavable items like agar mixes, scalpels etc. Ensure your medium is correctly sterilised and avoid costly contamination issues.
With indicator stripes on tape changing from white to dark brown/black after required temperature is reached.
Adhesive backed on one side with backing strip. Can be stuck directly onto mushroom grow bags which it adheres well to or can easily be cut and included into the medium itself to determine whether total sterilisation of medium has occurred.
Free Delivery Option for all orders over £60
Discreet Shipping as Standard
Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
£10 (incl. VAT)
Frequently Bought Together
- 18mm width
- lead free
- can withstand temperatures up to 134°C
- Printed onto a robust crepe paper-base which is coated with high tack adhesive
- Self-adhesive one side, simply remove backing strip
- Easily removed after use with no sticky residues
- High temperature adhesive remains in place under sustained pressures and high temperatures
- Conforms with ISO.11140-1 for use as a Class 1 chemical indicator
- Meets BS 7893: 1997 specification for pressure sensitive adhesive closing and sealing tapes
- Meets BS EN 867-21997 non-biological systems for use in sterilisers Part 2 Process indicators (Class A)
Sold per roll, 55m in length, 18mm width. Fresh stocks with full 4 year shelf life.